Thursday, December 17, 2009

WHATTTTTTTTT???

Today I have a client and she start talking about about her daughter who also suffer to get pregnant. She have a little kid who is 4 years old.

She tell me this because I suffer also...and then I knew I hate this, they always think there story is like yours, and then I want to flip out, freak out its like I want to shit in my pants!!!!

Her daughter starts treantment and I have see over the years, treatment can be anything like.
They have sex now more often.
Eating more healthy and all other shit.... and then the BIG ONE!!!!

The DR put then on PILLS !!!!! and you all know that is step one, its so simple I will not even mention it. You know pills that make eggs. And they tell it because they not sure if you have had something that bad...PILLS THAT MAKE EGGS!!!!!! wHOOOOOOOOOOO... ( You understand I want to shit in my pants)

And there where 2 eggs and they I have to have sex and the 2 eggs vanish. Nothing happend!!
and now her daughter dont want to do anything more she is FINISH!!! Its so bad!!!

and then I think.... I am glad you are finish with treatment, because...

What will you do IF the BIG IF.. you have to go for.

IUI..IVF...GIFT...NEEDLES...LOADS OF PILLS... INJECTION....TO SEE DR'S AND MORE DR'S...SITTING HOURS IN WAITING ROOMS... MISCARRIGE TIMES AFTER TIMES... GO INTO LABOUR AND LOST THE KIDS...YOU NEVER STOP BLEEDING...HOPE NEVER ENDS NO MATTER WHAT...EVERY ONE AROUND YOU HAVE KIDS...

you will never cope with this, you will end up in a "crazy house"

Treatment is not for the faint- hearted!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment