Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A week ago a dear friend of me and I did  a "pop-up-coffee shop" at my home for one day!
It was such a fun day!! The cakes was delicious and the coffee great! we make a fire in the fireplace and have a few stuff up for sale!

with kids it's a bit of an organizing! but from 9 when the first " clients-friends" step in till 6 it was busy.

I was actually amazed by the out come!!

 
 
To much people at home.... so The W went to sleep in his happy place boo!

This is my very dear friend!!!!! she is what you call a friend!! she is one of my BEST friends!!
She is just always there for me what ever the crisis! She take control of my life and world when ever she think I am too scattered!! I am so glad she jump in when ever she see I take too much on!!.

Thanx dear M!!! for helping to organize my head over hills life!

No comments:

Post a Comment